Things I'm Loving Thursday : Winter Soup Recipes

Wednesday, January 29, 2014


It has been COLD this winter here in the Midwest! I'm talking record breaking low temperatures, and it seems like the colder it gets the more I'm craving anything and everything that would help to stave away the chill - especially hot soups! I've found that I've been pinning soup recipes daily... so I decided I would share some of the recipes I'm itching to make.

Western Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
Creamy Potato and Ham Soup
Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup
Slow Cooker Enchilada Soup
Lasagna Soup
Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup
Crock Pot Cheesy Vegetable Soup
Roasted Tomato Soup with Goat Cheese
Cheesy Pepper Jack Potato Chowder

What soup recipes do you like to make during the winter? I would love to hear your favorites!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs