DIY Magazine Holder

Monday, December 2, 2013



Today I am so excited and honored to be guest blogging over at Living Well Spending Less for their Handmade Holidays series! L.W.S.L. is currently featuring a different blogger every Monday who will be sharing a simple and frugal handmade gift idea. This week it's me! I'm still pinching myself that I was asked to participate! 


The gift idea I'm sharing is how to make this easy DIY Magazine Holder. It's a knock off of one I saw on Etsy a couple years ago that was selling for $40... mine cost under $10! Make sure you head over to Living Well Spending Less to get the tutorial and to find many more amazing handmade gift ideas!

Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Your post is awesome i am totally inspired here keep continue sharing.
    Thanks



    Gadget Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would have made a perfect Christmas gift! I wish I would have found this a week ago! Maybe...a birthday gift :)
    Thanks for sharing
    Jessica from www.sparklesandglue.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs