Things I'm Loving Thursday : Green Treats

Thursday, March 14, 2013


St. Patrick's Day isn't really a celebrated holiday in our home. I don't have anything against it... I just don't really know what it's about other than that it's an Irish celebration, you spend all day trying not to get pinched, and most people use it as an excuse to get drunk. I have a little Irish in my blood so I guess I could celebrate that, however I'm not a drinker. So what can I do to show my Irish pride? Oh... I've got it! I can eat! And what will I eat, you ask? How about I give you a little round up of some of my favorite green desserts?! If I decide to celebrate St. Patty's this is how I'll do it!


Leprechaun Samoa Ice Pops

Leprechaun Cookie Bark
Shamrock Shake
Green Velvet Cake Pops 
Green Velvet Cupcakes
Lucky Chocolate Covered Oreos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs