iPhone Recap : February 2013

Sunday, March 3, 2013

February 1st is a special day for us... it's the day that Darren and I were first introduced back in 2008! It marks the beginning of the rest of our lives together and will also hold a special place in my heart. This is us celebrating that 5 year anniversary together.
 
Half Price Saturday at Goodwill! Love me some $2.00 deals on J. Crew and other normally outrageously priced brands!
 
Amazing cream cheese cake I indulged in on my "cheat day". YUM.
 
Ottoman lust at Target.
 
One of the gorgeous views seconds from our house. I love living in the country!
 
I started journaling again in February.
 
Date Night!
 
This is all the magazine reading that I need to catch up on right now. Eek...
 
My new garden stool from TJ Maxx! So excited about this find! 
 
How I entertain myself at red lights when I'm driving. I get kind of bored when I'm sitting there doing nothing. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs