iPhone Recap : November 2012

Sunday, December 2, 2012

One of the best parts about colder weather is drinking Hot Chocolate!

My second craft show booth was much easier than the first since I sort of had an idea of what to do this time. It was a great success and I had a wonderful time showing off my goods!

Sweet kitty.  :)

Random self-portrait...

Another highlight of Fall for me.... Culver's Pumpkin Spice Shakes!

We got our first (and only) snow of the year in November. And it only lasted about an hour. Fine by me though! I'm not into snow unless it's Christmas morning. Then it's ok as long as it leaves the next day.  :)

With snow comes thoughts of Christmas... my favorite time of year!

Happy Veteran's Day!

Favorite photo booth shot from Grandma's surprise party.

I hosted Thanksgiving for Darren's family this year. Somehow everything turned out! I had to document it!

Thanksgiving is over so it's full on Christmas mode! Getting out the decorations to deck the halls!

Another positive about colder weather... cozy clothes! This may be my favorite casual winter outfit. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs