DIY Christmas Gift Card Holders

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I have been doing lots of Christmas gift wrapping this week. Packages are so fun to do because you there are so many ways you can wrap them, but when gift cards are involved it can be a little boring. And even though most people love receiving gift cards (including myself) sometimes gifting them can seem a little impersonal. So I decided to try to make mine a little more thoughtful this year. Once I got started it was a lot easier than I thought it would be, but they looked a million times better than when they were just in the store's packaging! Let me know what you think... and I would love to get some more ideas if you have them!



5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I'm always looking for new ways to give gift cards. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Do you mail them this way or put them in an envelope?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for visiting my blog! To answer your question, I do not mail them like this. I would probably put them in an envelope to be safe.

    -Hannah-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these gift card holders! & the colors you picked. Visiting from DearCreatives.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! I was looking for something like this. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs